Monday, March 5, 2012

So frustrated!

For weeks now I have been going through a serious "artist's block" and cannot come up with new work. I have tried EVERYTHING!! From looking at old artwork, googling images, and looking at other artist's work, yet I still cannot come up with any finished pieces. This drawing is as far as I have gotten. Once again I'm in need of some help! Someone suggested I draw a tattoo on her arm which is an awesome idea but I would love to hear some other ideas. PLEASE help me out! Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. love the hair and the way her eyes pop out at you

    ReplyDelete
  2. listen ever since i met you in like 6 grade you have been the artist it never gets od you remember when you used to do the graf on all our shoes.... damn the good old days listen youre brilliant give it time and im sure that the block will lift and you will get a new idea wich btw i need a new tattoo idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tiff! Sam, you just made my day! How could I ever forget that?! You guys used to give me your sneakers in the middle of the day and walk around the school without them until I finished haha! I really appreciate everything you just said it truly means a lot to me. Let me know about the tattoo idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea the lips and eyes are perfect in this ! god blessed you with an incredible gift! - kev young

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Kev that means a lot to me. I dont know what I would do without my love for art :) miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hair reminds me of spring girls and happy things.

    ReplyDelete